Board of Trustees
Indiana Tech is governed by the Board of Trustees. The Board’s role and responsibility is to support the university’s mission by general, academic and financial policy making.
The authority of the Board covers a range of functions including:
- Selecting and supporting the president of the university
- Reviewing and approving changes in the university’s academic programs
- Approving the university’s annual budget, tuition and fees
- Authorizing campus construction and expansion
- Approving earned academic and honorary degrees
- Serving actively as advocates for the university in matters of public policy
The Board of Trustees currently has 18 members including the president of the university and two trustees emeritus. Each trustee serves a three-year term and can be re-elected based on the recommendation of the committee.
- Karl W. Einolf, Ph.D.
- Gregg C. Sengstack
- Richard “Dick” J. Schul
- Cheri A. Becker
- Jeffrey A. Benzing
- Thomas L. Burns
- Michael D. Cahill
- Clifford M. Clarke
- William Daugherty
- Dena M. Jacquay
- Anthony Juliano
- RAdm David J. Nash, P.E., F. SAME, USN (Ret.)
- D. Geoffrey Paddock
- Arnold O. Pierson
- Jack W. Phlipot
- Jarrod R. Stoller
- Ravi R. Talwar
- Michael H. Wood, M.D.